Iams Adult Salmon & Chicken Dry Cat Food

IAMS

£9.99 £16.49
Size:  3kg

Share:

Iams Adult Salmon & Chicken Dry Cat Food

Recommended for: Adult cats from 1 to 6 years
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult With Norwegian Salmon & Chicken dry cat food (38% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey and salmon combined 42%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats.

Dried Chicken and Turkey: 38% (chicken 23%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, rice, salmon (4.1%), sorghum, dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins, fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, dried whole egg, calcium carbonate.

Protein 33.0%
Fat Content 15.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.43%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.33%
Crude Ash 7.20%
Crude Fibres 1.80%
Calcium 1.05%
Phosphorus 0.95%
Magnesium 0.10%

Vitamins: Vitamin A: 59080IU/kg, Vitamin D₃: 1699IU/kg, Vitamin E: 146mg/kg.

Our brands